Offline installation of OSE V.2.2

Hi,

We want to conduct an offline deployment of Openshift V2.2 as a POC.  Are there any guides on how to approach this?  The customer has provisioned rhel virtual machines on a private network with no internet access.  The official docs reference either online access to subscription services or access to a satellite server with the correct channels configured.  We are waiting for the satellite server but wanted to know if we can make some headway by initiating an offline installation.

Has anyone attempted an offline installation before?  We can retrieve packages from download.devel.redhat.com so in theory we should be able to create offline repos...can anyone advise?

Thanks,
Sal.

--
Senior Consultant