Re: Connect to Mysql

Is for on OpenShift version 2 (Online) or OpenShift 3.  In either case, you should have environment variables that were created that you can use.

$ env|grep MYSQL

--
gs

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 4:24 AM, Fran Barrera <franbarrera6 gmail com> wrote:
Hello,

When I create an app in Openshift like mysql. How I can connect with this mysql from other PC.

This is my schema:

PC User - 192.168.X.X

MYSQL Hostname - Mysql-example.mydomain.com
MYSQL Service - 172.30.x.x 3306

¿Mysql hostname is only accesible from port 80?

The user can't access from 192.168.X.X to 172.30.X.X and he can't log in MYSQL.

¿Is the only way to connect with mysql from the PC user from PhpMyAdmin for example? ¿He can't access to mysql from SSH?