Re: Openshift + Docker meets floating IP

Pass --master=<ip> to the start command.

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 11:34 PM, bear <jilingshu gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,
I deployed a OpenShift installation on CentOS 7 with

> sudo docker run -d --name "origin" \
>     --privileged --net=host \
>     -v /:/rootfs:ro -v /var/run:/var/run:rw -v /sys:/sys:ro -v /var/lib/docker:/var/lib/docker:rw \
>     -v /var/lib/openshift/openshift.local.volumes:/var/lib/openshift/openshift.local.volumes \
>     openshift/origin start

This CentOS 7 is a instance in a OpenStack cloud, which has both
private IP address (inaccessible from outside) and a floating IP
address.
When I tried to reach the OpenShift docker with its floating IP, I
found it always redirect me to the private IP address which is
inaccessible.
How can I configure OpenShift to use a specific IP address/domain name
instead of automatically use the private IP address? I looked at the
document and found very few information.

Regards.