HAProxy Container Unable To Route

Hi,

I deployed using Ansible (master + 4 nodes), then deployed the default HAProxy router using oadm router which deployed the router onto a node using the 10.1.1.0 subnet. Upon spinning up an nginx app with a pod, service and route, I can see the HAProxy config is updated to route the traffic to the correct node (as expected) on the subnet 10.1.2.0. I then updated the router node to route 10.1.2.0 traffic to the correct node as outlined in "Native Container Routing" and I can then curl 10.1.2.3 and see the nginx response. The issue is the container that's running HAProxy CAN'T access 10.1.2.3 because there is no static route set up for the 10.1.2.0 network, when it is my understanding that these routes are dynamically generated as and when pods are created/deleted. Can anyone help me out please?

Thanks,
Ivan