Re: Auto-scaling Apps

It's being worked on here at this moment.  https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/pull/12859

We hope to have it by 1.1

On Aug 21, 2015, at 5:18 AM, Fran Barrera <franbarrera6 gmail com> wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to automate horizontal pod scaling. I know that is possible do it manually (oc scale dc app --replicas=5)

I want automate additional replicas when the app load is going up and kill these replicas when the load is going down. Is possible?

I see the same question on StackOverflow - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31246316/openshift-3-horizontal-auto-scaling

Regards.