Problem creating applications from in-house git

Hello,
I have recently deployed openshift v3 origin in our closed (off-line) environment.
Unfortunately I am unable to create a new application from code when the code is pulled from our in-house gitlab deployment.

After inspecting the build logs I have discovered that the build pods does not trust our git server certificate issuer. This makes sense since we use an in-house certificate authority.

My question is, how can I configure the builder image to trust our local CA?

Best Regards,
Boris.