Re: Problem creating applications from in-house git

The easiest way today is to embed your CA inside the builder image
(openshift/docker-builder or openshift/sti-builder).  You can also
deliver the CA as a secret on the builder service account and then
symlink it in your layer into the right location in the builder.

There's some work going on this sprint to add a CA option to builders
(or make it easier to add a set of secrets).