Re: Problem creating applications from in-house git

On Sun, Aug 23, 2015, at 01:18 PM, Boris Kodel wrote:
Hello,
I have recently deployed openshift v3 origin in our closed (off-line) environment.
Unfortunately I am unable to create a new application from code when the code is pulled from our in-house gitlab deployment.

After inspecting the build logs I have discovered that the build pods does not trust our git server certificate issuer.

See also https://github.com/openshift/origin/issues/3853