openshift jenkins is broken

Hello list,

I have installed openshift origin on a root server. I can successfully create app and add cartridges too.  I have already added a jenkins server app. But through "manahe jenkins" I can see the error

``````
It appears that your reverse proxy set up is broken
`````

How can I fix this in openshift ?

Though I have no problem to enable jenkins cartridge to app, but when try to build get the error

`````````
WARNING: Caught com.openshift.client.InvalidCredentialsOpenShiftException: Your credentials are not authorized to access broker/rest/user

Can anyone please help to fix the jenkins ?

Thanks