Re: openshift jenkins is broken

Thank you very much Ben !!
Let me go through your pointers.

with best wishes

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 1:11 AM, Ben Parees <bparees redhat com> wrote:
for the proxy issue, see my other reply on this list, and this issue https://github.com/openshift/origin/issues/4378

for the credentials issue, you'd have to tell us more about the steps you took to setup your system...are you following exactly these instructions:

https://github.com/openshift/origin/blob/master/examples/jenkins/README.md

or did you do something different?  (eg put jenkins in a different project from your application, or a different cluster entirely, or forget to add the right role to the service account jenkins is using?)