Re: The business case for OpenShift

Hi guys.

Here at GetupCloud we are focused on a very specific segment: digital marketing agencies.
We're working with small, medium and large agencies, some having world-wide presence.

Our customers are very pleased they don't need to worry about the underline IT problems anymore. It's something painful for them to have to deal with OS, updates, firewall, deploying, scaling, maintenance and all that stuff we all love to play with :) The benefits of a platform is each day more latent for the customer.

Most agencies already sell their services with hosting embedded in the cost, and GetupCloud is becoming the standard choice for medium/large projects.

We offer our OpenShift Origin implementation along with external services (most S3 and RDS). Also, we take a very pro-active approach and try to help to design the solution on each new project we have the chance to. Also, we offer a responsive support service - we're proud to have a < 30 min ticket response time (even for non paying users), besides offer paid support packages with well defined SLA.

To summarize, we believe OpenShift adds a huge value in our services, and we try to complement by talking to our customers to find the best way they can use this amazing platform.

I can't wait to put my hands on the next OpenShift. It looks like a new revolution, like OpenShift rel1 was in the past.

Kudos for the whole OpenShift team!

Mateus Caruccio
Master of Puppets
+55 (51) 8298.0026
gtalk: mateus caruccio getupcloud com
twitter: @MateusCaruccio

This message and any attachment are solely for the intended
recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information
and it can not be forwarded or shared without permission.
Thank you!