OpenShift Auth Mechanism, Version, and SSH Permission

Hi,

I have three questions, and will be great if you could shed me some light on.

1. Authentication Mechanism
On Openshift Origin, by default it uses http basic authentication for broker and console access. I see it is possible to use the running mongoDB as auth src.

Is there a guide on how to config Origin to do this?

2. Version
I realized the Origin installed from VM image and oo-install have some slight difference. How may I check the exact version of my Openshift installation, say with minor and patch number?

3. SSH Access Permission
When the user ssh into his application gear, the user could access the root directory '/' and pretty much see (surely not writable) all files in the host machine. Is there a way to disable this behavior and how to do it?

Thanks.

- Jimmy Chu