Re: Automated build from Git subfolder

Yes I believe you can do that today.  You specify the source uri as you have done, in the BuildConfig and then within the DockerBuildStrategy you can specify a subdirectory of that repo for the context:
https://github.com/openshift/origin/blob/master/pkg/build/api/types.go#L173

Ben Parees | OpenShift