Re: Automated build from Git subfolder

Much obliged!

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 6:26 AM, Ben Parees <bparees redhat com> wrote:
Yes I believe you can do that today.  You specify the source uri as you have done, in the BuildConfig and then within the DockerBuildStrategy you can specify a subdirectory of that repo for the context:
https://github.com/openshift/origin/blob/master/pkg/build/api/types.go#L173

Ben Parees | OpenShift