Re: enable to access into application

Good Morning,

I’m sorry to hear that you weren’t able to ssh into your application. I have a few questions that will help me narrow down what the root cause might be.

1. What command did you use to ssh into your application?
2. When you run “rhc apps” on your local machine, do you see the application you’re trying to log into?
3. Finally, what is your user login ID? (this is so we can take a look at your account and see if there’s an issue affecting your usage)

Respectfully,

Nick Harvey

Product Marketing Manager (Community Enablement)

OpenShift | PaaS

www.openshift.com