Re: Shifting /var/lib/openshift to a new filesystem

Should work; I don't know if restorecon -r will actually do the right thing, suspect not, so it would probably be safest to just ensure that sync preserves SELinux file labels (ACLs are actually not used). Otherwise, yeah, should work.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Galdes" <andrew galdes agix com au>
To: users lists openshift redhat com
Sent: Friday, January 9, 2015 11:16:03 PM
Subject: Shifting /var/lib/openshift to a new filesystem

Hi all,

I'm looking to extend the disk space of an OpenShift install by mounting the "/var/lib/openshift" to a new and large filesystem such as sdb1. Should this work? I'd have thought i'd simply need to shutdown services, sync the data over, ensure acl's are enabled, restorecon -rv /var/lib/openshift and it should work... right?

Ta,

-Andrew Galdes
Managing Director

RHCE, LPI, CCENT

AGIX Linux

Ph: 08 7324 4429
Mb: 0422 927 598

Find us: Website | LinkedIn | Blog | YouTube | Google+

Platform Architects for High Demand Web Applications.