From: "Stephen Braswell" <stephen unc edu>
To: users lists openshift redhat com
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 8:46:43 AM
Subject: Application SSH Keys

Hello everyone,

I’m troubleshooting an issue for a customer in my OpenShift Enterprise 2.2 install.  The customer can ssh into his gear without any problems but when he does a ‘git push’ he is prompted for an ssh key passphrase but his regular passphrase doesn’t work.  Looking at the raw output of his app with ‘oo-app-info’, I see he has an ‘ApplicationSshKey’ tied to his application, which doesn’t match his user ssh key.  I’ve never seen that before and was wondering what the application ssh key is used for and how it gets set.

Thanks,

-Stephen