External DNS Server

Hi all,
I want use an external DNS server to publish the apps created in openshift,
in a Enterprise installation we using dns-dynect (one file with dns account credentials),
but after a security update it isn't more available,
anyone know a way to achive the same result  on Origin deploy ?
Is it required to remove BIND and others packages on the broker ?

Thanks
Max