Re: External DNS Server

----- Original Message -----

Wondering what you mean by not available... you mean the broker plugin RPM rubygem-openshift-origin-dns-dynect is gone? Or it's not working? Or something else?

> anyone know a way to achive the same result on Origin deploy ?
> Is it required to remove BIND and others packages on the broker ?

Sort of depends what you have deployed, but no... BIND is just there for convenience; you just need to configure the right broker plugin to point the broker at the DDNS service you want to update. You ought to be able to install rubygem-openshift-origin-dns-dynect, edit /etc/openshift/plugins.d/openshift-origin-dns-dynect.conf, and restart the broker to use dynect as a DDNS service.