Apps monitoring on Openshift

Hi,

Once I have deployed my application on Openshift, what is the recommended way / best practice of collecting the: 1) CPU, 2) network, 3) memory, 4) disk storage usage of the app? Basically to monitoring an app.

The best would be if they could be displayed in a time series format. Is it possible to link it with 3rd party service (e.g. New Relic) to do that?

Thanks.

PS. I also asked the question on Stack Overflow, please answer there so any insight shared could help people in the future encountering the same problem.

- Jimmy Chu