Re: Docker build fails - Pod.Status: invalid value 'Unknown'

Note that until the build-logs command is fixed, you can still get the build output using docker logs.

use "docker ps -a" to find the builder container (eg origin-sti-builder or origin-docker-builder), and then "docker logs <containerid>" to view the logs.

Ben Parees | OpenShift