Re: Docker build fails - Pod.Status: invalid value 'Unknown'

As Ben suggested I used "docker logs <container-id>" to view the origin-docker-builder log.
Turns out the docker-builder was unable to resolve github.com as it copies resolv.conf settings from the host, which in my case was set for local domain DNS servers (I'm using a local compiled openshift binary).

Setting the docker host resolv.conf to 8.8.8.8 resolved the issue.

Thanks for your help!