Re: HAProxy redirection issue in Openshift v2 scaled app

Hi,

try to change the url to HTTPS manualy and think will work well.

Поздрави,
Мариан Игнев

---
www: http://m.ignev.net/
twitter: @mignev

I have the same experience. A scalable WordPress site has a malformed URL. I'm not sure on the solution.

Ta,

-Andrew Galdes
Managing Director

RHCE, LPI, CCENT

AGIX Linux

Ph: 08 7324 4429
Mb: 0422 927 598

Find us: Website | LinkedIn | Blog | YouTubeGoogle+

Platform Architects for High Demand Web Applications.