Re: Creating a quickstart app from rhc cli

I don't know what do you mean with create from rhc instead of web console ... but ... if you mean to create app which is quickstart you can try with this approach:

rhc app create myjekyll ruby-1.9 --from-code=https://github.com/mignev/openshift-jekyll-quickstart.git

Is that your question?

Поздрави,
Мариан Игнев

---
www: http://m.ignev.net/
twitter: @mignev

I am using Openshift Origin M4. Is it possible for developers (our users) to create a quickstart app from rhc cli without using the broker or console web interface? If yes, what are the parameters to pass to rhc?

Thanks

- JC