Re: DNS and domain of apps in OO3

Thanks Ben,
one more question,
is there something in openshift V3 to publish the dns specific entry after the creation of an app ?
In the docs I've found only this (DNS) https://docs.openshift.com/enterprise/3.0/admin_guide/install/prerequisites.html#environment-requirements

Thanks
Max

if you're referring to the default hostname used for Routes produced from the various sample apps like:
https://github.com/openshift/rails-ex/blob/master/openshift/templates/rails-postgresql.json#L329-L331

you can edit that value when you are creating from the template by editing the parameters.