Re: OpenShift Origin M5 release

That has already been released - it is OpenShift Origin 1.0.0.  We are dropping the M syntax. Release: v1.0.0

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 10:16 AM, dariusz chrzascik com <dariusz chrzascik com> wrote:
Hello,

Does anybody known when the OpenShift Origin M5 (the one that I believe will support Docker - OpenShift v3 architecture) is about to be released? In which phase is the OpenShift Origin 'latest' version?

Regards,
Dariusz