Re: Ansible error

We have an issue for it here: https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible/issues/293

Any further information you could provide as far as how you are invoking the ansible scripts (the full command line to bin/cluster or the inventory file you are using for running ansible) would go a long way to reproducing the error.  Also, the output of adding -vvvv to either bin/cluster or ansible-playbook should also provide some additional detail to what may be going on.

Please add any additional information to the github issue, so that we can track it in a single place.

Thanks,
Jason DeTiberus