Re: Ansible error

Thanks for the link to the issue. Re-provisioning the vm did the trick. I think I didn't configure DNS correctly when I was running the ansible script for the first time. Now it sets up the master and two minions and then fails. But I think this is because I didn't set up ssh key based access and used ansible with --ask-pass instead.
Regards, Sebastian

Any further information you could provide as far as how you are invoking the ansible scripts (the full command line to bin/cluster or the inventory file you are using for running ansible) would go a long way to reproducing the error.  Also, the output of adding -vvvv to either bin/cluster or ansible-playbook should also provide some additional detail to what may be going on.

Please add any additional information to the github issue, so that we can track it in a single place.

Thanks,
Jason DeTiberus