Publishing env variables of cartridge

Hi,

I created a custom postgresql cartridge and added it to an application based on the WildFly 8.2 cartridge. My problem is that the postgresql cartridge environment variables are not populated to the application.

The manifest.yml file looks like this:

Name: pgrls
Cartridge-Short-Name: PGRLS
Endpoints:
  - Private-IP-Name:   HOST
    Private-Port-Name: PORT
    Private-Port:      5432
    Public-Port-Name:  PUBLIC_PORT
    Protocols:         [tcp]

When I do

rhc ssh myapp
printenv | grep PGRLS

should'nt there be at least an OPENSHIFT_PGRLS_HOST environment variable set?

Regards Sebastian