Re: Offline events: July 9th, Beijing

24 hours earlier and I would've been able to attend! Flying off to shenzhen tomorrow.. any events planned for shenzhen?

On 4 July 2015 at 13:22, Zamir SUN <sztsian gmail com> wrote:
Hi OpenShift users and contributors,
So we are back again with offline events in Beijing, China. This time Brenton from the OpenShift team will deliver us an introduction to OpenShift and its internals. If you are in Beijing, feel free to join us offline!

Time: 19:00, 2015-07-09 (THU)
Location: Jazz Island Coffee (2nd floor)
Address: Dongzhimen Nei Dajie, Dongyangwei street No.11
Traffic: Subway Line 2, Dongzhimen station, Exit A.

Link to the event:
http://beijinglug.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=811:guest-in-town-brenton-in-openshift&catid=11:upcoming-events&Itemid=14

OpenStreet Map:http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/39.94030/116.42536
--