i/o timeout for router-1-deploy

Hi,

After installing openshift with ansible I am encountering a failure when attempting to create the default router.

Running

oc get pods

I see that the router-1-deploy pod exited with 255.

Running "docker logs" on the container I get see that it failed because of this error:

tcp: i/o timeout

I am behind an http_proxy and that is the same error when I get when trying to curl the url the
the container was attempting to access on the openshift node where docker is running.

curl -k https://paas-dev-0de54.paas-dev.local:8443/api/v1/namespaces/default/replicationcontrollers/router-1

When I set no_proxy to paas-dev-0de54.paas-dev.local, the curl command completes successfully.

Has anyone seen this issue before or would know how to resolve it ?

Thanks,
Lysander