Re: Upgrade to v1.0.2 with ansible-playbooks?

Great.

Thanks Scott.

Regards.

Em 17/07/2015 14:37, Scott Dodson <sdodson redhat com> escreveu:
The copr repo was updated a few hours ago and I've tested a clean
install using the current ansible code base.

If you're fine with a clean install that'd be best but it should work
by rolling the master, then nodes, then updating the deployment
configs for your router and registry to reference the new version of
images. We're working on documenting, testing, and then automating
that process now.

--
Scott