openshift origin,custom templates from running containers

hello All,
               I am new to openshift and PaaS but have experience in Openstack and Docker.
Running latest openshift origin on centos 7 with docker 1.6.2.I have a running docker container outside openshift origin ,in which i have installed and configured my application .Is there any way i can move this container as template and provision it through openshift.OR can i provision a standard centos 6.5 container and then configure application and then make template out of it.

Thanks for any help