Re: openshift origin,custom templates from running containers

Thanks alot for your help,i was able to start containers through openshift but it was constantly changing status from running-green to orange and finally reached failed state.
After that i made some changes to container and committed again to repository.

but it shows below error while starting from new commit:

Error: imageStream "test" already exists
Error: deploymentConfig "test" already exists

Could you tell me how can i remove or edit existing "test" configuration.