Re: Problem deploying Openshift Origin v3

You can label things with `oc label nodes/master.example.com region=infra` (or should be able to, if you can't open bugs!)

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 9:32 AM, Colin Walters <walters verbum org> wrote:
On Thu, Jul 23, 2015, at 01:22 PM, Boris Kodel wrote:
> Hello all,
> I have installed Origin 3 with ansible

I hit this too, pretty sure it's a bug in openshift-ansible, but didn't get a chance to debug it.

> i.e. there is no info about the region and zone, also the master is not in "SchedulingDisabled" status.

You can dynamically add the label:

$ ssh master.example.com
# oc edit nodes/master.example.com

My labels: section looks like this:

```
  labels:
     kubernetes.io/hostname: walters-os1priv-ose3-master
     region: infra
```