Re: openshift origin problems with comprehensive deployment

Hi

> is there other public updated repositories for openshift?

Following nightly build repositories are a little updated, but it is still old.

  https://mirror.openshift.com/pub/origin-server/nightly/rhel-6/packages/latest/x86_64/
  https://mirror.openshift.com/pub/origin-server/nightly/rhel-6/dependencies/x86_64/

I will try to ask to update though dev lists openshift redhat com soon

Thanks,
Kenjiro