[no subject]

Hi,

I will start a proof of concept with openshift to hosts all the java (jboss) application used at my work.

One thing that I would like to know if is possible, is to host the haproxy in one group of hosts, without a worker, and all the workers are in another group.

Is possible to change the gears size?  Because, our most important application needs a jboss with 12GB of memory.

Currently database, all the databases are hosted in dedicated boxes, mainly because the size (a postgres with 5TB data), so doesn`t need to change the apps, that are not develop by us.

Thanks.