About oo-install-<datetime>.tgz

Hi,

We are working on the openshift v2 in production env, and is installing openshift with the `oo-install script`. We have been using openshift for about half an year and see that `oo-install` also got updated along the way, particularly it is referring to a new file at `https://install.openshift.com/oo-install-20150505-1447.tgz` recently. Is it possible to download back the previous version (`oo-install-20150316-time` one), and is there a log to see what got changed between the two versions?

Thanks

- Jimmy Chu