Re: Restarting all instances of a service cartridge

Hey Charles,

I don’t know of any single command that does this, but could use oo-app-info with the —raw flag and filtering for everything, which basically outputs a giant hash of the applications and contains their cartridges. Could then parse that info to return the app ID for apps with the particular cartridge and filter those app-ids into oo-admin-ctl-app to restart.

Adam