Re: Restarting all instances of a service cartridge

Thanks Adam.

To clarify a little bit, the cartridge in question is an embedded cartridge. Preferably, we could restart just the embedded cartridge without restarting the whole app. Even with the --cartridge flag, oo-admin-ctl-app seems to restart every cartridge in the app; maybe I'm misusing that flag?