help with timeout error

Hello all, I have a openshift deployment over 2 openstack instances, it working fine but when I power on the instances after 2 weeks I get this error:
"The server node01 that your application is running on failed to respond in time.  This may be due to a system restart"

The full log of my production log is: http://fpaste.org/222130/48948143/

--
"Una alegría compartida se transforma en doble alegría; una pena compartida, en media pena."
--> http://alexove.mallkudev.com