Re: Will there be another release of m4 Origin

Oops sent to early, forgot to mention OSE is regularly updated still which you could consider.

On 20 May 2015 at 14:11, Andrew Lau <andrew andrewklau com> wrote:
It would be great if they could do a refresh on the deps (primarily security ones) at least, but I have a feeling refreshing the packages may lead to a lot of compatibility issues which no one wants to do with v3 so close.