From: "Alex Irmel Oviedo Solis" <alleinerwolf gmail com>
To: "Timothy Williams" <tiwillia redhat com>
Cc: users lists openshift redhat com
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2015 9:21:11 AM
Subject: Re: help with timeout error

Thanks Timothy, the node host is the list of oo-mco ping, I check the mcollective logs and the activemq logs and I found that my virtual instances (I'm using Openstack under Openshift) have a little disk space and I'm trying to growing my cinder-volumes to add more space to my instances.

Hi Alex,

The error you are seeing usually happens when the mcollective service is not running on the nodes.

Try running `oo-mco ping` from the broker. All of your nodes should be listed in the output of this command. If they are not listed, then they are not replying to mcollective requests. Start or restart mcollective on any nodes that are not replying.

Make sure you have the mcollective service set to start at boot time with `chkconfig ruby193-mcollective on` or `chkconfig mcollective on` (depending on the version of openshift you are running).

- Tim