Re: Image is not found during deployment

Also check the registry logs (get the pod from osc get pods -n default and then check osc log <pod>). I've seen the image get pushed to the registry but the registry fail to report it to the master. I'm not sure if the ImageStream will acknowledge its existence in that case (certainly doesn't kick off a build from an imagechange event).

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sebastian Lorenz" <sebastian p lorenz gmail com>
To: users lists openshift redhat com
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2015 9:54:00 AM
Subject: Image is not found during deployment

Hi,

I can't figure out why an image that has been build and pushed cannot be found during deployment?

For a project named "prolog" I have an STI build and these are the lines of my build-log (removed date prefix of each line):

1 cfg.go:50] /root/.dockercfg: stat /root/.dockercfg: no such file or directory
1 sti.go:371] Copying binaries in source directory into /wildfly/standalone/deployments for later deployment...
1 sti.go:371] ...done
1 cfg.go:50] /root/.dockercfg: stat /root/.dockercfg: no such file or directory
1 sti.go:80] Pushing 172.30.147.204:5000/prolog/prolog-jee-sample image ...
1 sti.go:85] Successfully pushed 172.30.147.204:5000/prolog/prolog-jee-sample

In the last line it states that the image has been pushed to the registry. When I start the deployment manually (not sure why it doesn't start automatically) with:

osc deploy frontend --latest

and list the PODs then I get a pending fronted POD with the message:

Image: prolog-jee-sample is not ready on the node

The openshift-origin container log says:

Failed to pull image "prolog-jee-sample" from pod "frontend-1-odysw_prolog" and container "prolog-sample": Error: image library/prolog-jee-sample:latest not found

What could be the problem here?

Thanks and Regards,
Sebastian