Re: Internal Docker Registry

Hi Lorenz ,

The internal docker registry contains container images, like any other image registry. It exists so S2I has a place to push its generated images, but in theory you could push other images there.

The image streams, like other OSE and Kubernetes resources (services, routers, etc) are stored in etcd in the OSE master.

[]s, Fernando Lozano

Does the internal docker registry contain new images (after S2I-builds) or does it contain image-streams to the new images?