Getting everything that "oc get" can get :)

Hello,

is there anywhere a list of resources that I can get with "oc get"? The docs aren't useful in that regard and I tried to make a full list of my own to make life for my colleagues easier who will have to learn OpenShift too. Maybe somebody can confirm that I have listed everything:

oc get ...
builds
buildconfigs
dc deploymentconfigs