Re: Getting everything that "oc get" can get :)

Bash completions are pretty extensive resource
of sub-commands oc, oadm and openshift provides

https://github.com/openshift/origin/blob/master/contrib/completions/bash/oc#L586

Maciej

On 11/03/2015 04:04 PM, John Skarbek wrote:
Definite plus one for anyone that can provide a solid list.

And I think the same goes for the various options available to all of the
commands.  One example I've learned over time is --loglevel=X.  It's not
listed in any sort of help, but it works.