Re: Getting everything that "oc get" can get :)

1.0.7 origin, will be in OSE 3.1

On Nov 3, 2015, at 11:45 AM, Steven Pousty <scitronp redhat com> wrote:

Which release is this in?

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 7:25 AM, Clayton Coleman <ccoleman redhat com> wrote:
If you invoke "oc get" without arguments it should tell you now.

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 10:15 AM, Michalis Kargakis <mkargaki redhat com> wrote:
Hi guys,

you don't need to know all resources (or that may depend on your use case). A starting point is `oc types` but it just includes the basics.
Actually there are docs which are in good shape and more or less are enough for getting into OpenShift.
https://docs.openshift.org/latest/dev_guide/index.html
https://docs.openshift.org/latest/admin_guide/index.html

Regarding docs specifically for the cli you can have a look at https://github.com/openshift/origin/blob/master/docs/cli.md and https://docs.openshift.org/latest/cli_reference/basic_cli_operations.html#

Regards,
Michalis