Re: Getting everything that "oc get" can get :)

John,

The common options are located in the command "oc options" which describe --loglevel

If you execute "oc" with no arguments, it lists a bunch of things including in the last 2 lines:

Use "oc help <command>" for more information about a given command.

Use "oc options" for a list of global command-line options (applies to all commands).

I've found the updated 'oc get' to be quite helpful, for example here is what it looks like for 1.0.7 origin:

$ oc get

You must specify the type of resource to get. Valid resource types include:

   * pods (aka 'po')

   * replicationcontrollers (aka 'rc')

   * daemonsets (aka 'ds')

   * services (aka 'svc')

   * deploymentconfigs (aka 'dc')

   * buildconfigs (aka 'bc')

   * builds

   * routes

   * replicationcontrollers (aka 'rc')

   * events (aka 'ev')

   * projects

   * secrets

   * imagestreams (aka 'is')

   * imagestreamtags (aka 'istag')

   * imagestreamimages (aka 'isimage')

   * persistentvolumes (aka 'pv')

   * persistentvolumeclaims (aka 'pvc')

   * policies

   * rolebindings

   * limitranges (aka 'limits')

   * resourcequotas (aka 'quota')

   * nodes (aka 'no')

   * namespaces (aka 'ns')

   * users

   * groups

   * componentstatuses (aka 'cs')

   * endpoints (aka 'ep')

Also "oc types" gives you even more description on the concepts.

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
OpenShift by Red Hat