How to create container with Ubuntu Image on OpenShift

How do I have to create a container with an Ubuntu Image on OpenShift?
I made a new project:
oc new-project ubuntu
oc new-app ubuntu (will do an implicit pull of the right image)
A service will not be generated for DeploymentConfig "ubuntu" because no exposed ports were detected. Use 'oc expose dc "ubuntu" --port=[port]' to create a service.
imagestreams/ubuntu
deploymentconfigs/ubuntu
Run 'oc status' to view your app.

So I did oc expose dc "ubuntu" --port=OpenTCPPort
Now I've service with a pod which is restarting the whole time:
Container image "library/ubuntu sha256:8b1bffa54d8a58395bae61ec32f1a70fc82a939e4a7179e6227eb79e4c3c56f6" already present on machine (40 times in the last 6 minutes, 30 seconds)

It keeps restarting the container. Are there some parameters you have to describe? I can't find information about it.